April 14, 2008

Not a part of my job description.

I wish I could use my tablet at work. I get so bored that I look for things to do on the interwebs, but I could be spending that boredom time being more creative. There's no discreet way of using it, at least not how you can hide windows when you're playing solitare or talking to folks online.

Boo.

My eyes are all puffy, my head/jaw are stiff and it took me 30 minutes changing in and out of clothes to be even slightly satisfied with what I was wearing. Yup, it's Monday. When I got on the train, I realized I was just putting off coming in to work (because no one looks at me anyway); and part of me always dies a little inside when I realize wearing jeans and a ratty t-shirt isn't a feasible option.

***

The Fork Party

Fork party

I want another camera.

***
I will listen to This American Life now. Hopefully it won't be boring like it was last week.

1 comment: