December 26, 2008

Things I Like: Christmas, Cameras, Cats.

Christmas is officially over. This make me sad! Ever since becoming a Christlim, I get to partake in the chaos of Christmas shopping and being greedy about whatever it is that I want. Now, in addition to getting eidie (money from elders on Eid) twice a year, I get out of control presents from my family not only on my birthday, but also on Christmas.

It didn't occur to me this year, that instead of telling my mom what I wanted, that I should've just asked her to make a donation to a charity of my choice. I swear to do this next year with my family who spend too much money on gifts; but Juanly and I have decided to do this for one another NOW.

Good idea.

Anyhow, I can't complain too much. I'm a lucky girl to have so much; I was lucky enough to receive a camera this year. I've been aching for one ever since my old Cybershot broke after my trip to India two years ago. Since then, I've been debating whether to get a digital SLR which seemed impractical, but I decided to copy Meghan and settled on a Canon Powershot SD750. It's small but packs a punch.

Casio
(Color-accent feature; I've seen this a lot in other people's pictures but still like it)

Dr. Bombay
Romy: The Best Cat in the World.

***
I've made a few resolutions to myself which I'm storing in the front of my brains when 2009 rolls around next week:
1. Yoga/health
2. More art
3. New job options
4. Conscious/careful about my actions and words
***

Good luck to all in the new year.

No comments: