April 22, 2007

Back to Blogger

i think i'm gonna kick my xanga addiction. that thing isn't as versatile; blogger is shiny & new to me (even though i've had one for almost 2 years).

looking to start a collective brown blog of sorts.
(very into collectives nowadays)
who will do this with me? this has yet to be determined.

fabulous, i've wasted my whole day not being productive with all the work i was supposed to do...gotta get serious now; hopefully something more inspired to be written later & later.

sarahriffo

3 comments:

Alek said...

HI SCWHESS! I miss you!!!!! Talk to you in a second!

Anonymous said...

Heyyy, I love this. It's much prettier than xanga. My xanga sucks, which explains why I don't post any more. I look forward to the collective blog. :o)

HijabMan said...

ill be in brooklyn this weekend :)