May 5, 2007

HumDrum. DrumLost.

I just spilled coffee all over myself-- all I needed to do was sip it not like a savage, but I couldn't handle this simple function & got it all over my face, in my hair and down my shirt. I accidentally fell asleep at 7 until 9pm. I'm supposed to hand in work tomorrow (Saturday...!?).

Uh, the plan is to stay up until 7am or until I can finish all this stupid thesis shit. I don't mean that it's for seriously stupid, I'm just sooo dragging myself at this point & subsisting solely on caffeine. I feel gross and unhealthy.

Books I will read upon my gradulations/summer reading list:

Passing It On by Yuri Kochiyama (Japanese-American freedom fighter)
The Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desai
Darker Nations by Vijay Prashad
Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
White Teeth by Zadie Smith
No Logo by Naomi Klein (any writing/documentary by her is awesome)
The Revolution Will Not Be Funded by Incite! Women of Color Against Violence

I want to go on a trip & take pictures of people. I want to buy a Mamiya or another awesome medium format camera, and be a photographer on the DL. But where to print? So expensive, naa. I want to make art again so badly. I need it.

Also getting a tattoo but need someone to design it for me; I can't seem to get the right outline of the little elephants I want.

Back to workus.

3 comments:

Alek said...

what about 'Biography of an Unknown Indian'!?!?

AK-47 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AK-47 said...

what the hell is that? ^^


did you consider getting a digital SLR camera? i think i want one someday, def. worth the investment.

ps - show me elephant design you want